Hair Resources Advertising Terms + Conditions
Congratulations! You are on your way to advertising on HairResources.net
The next step is to agree to our Advertising Terms + Conditions. Please read the Terms completely and click on the 'I agree' button at the bottom of the page.
After you agree to the Terms + Conditions, you will be directed to the payment page.
Please read Hair Resources Advertising Terms and Conditions below. HairResources.net is a part of the Hair Resources Network. You must select I AGREE at the bottom to continue.
Advertising Terms and Conditions
The following sets forth the terms and conditions under which advertisements may be published on a website in the Hair Resources Network("Publisher") by advertisers ("Advertiser")
- Advertiser must provide Publisher with ad banner or text. The start date for the ad duration will begin as soon as the ad banner/text is received or 10 days after sign up if the ad has not been received.
- Publisher reserves the right to revise the rates set forth herein at any time.
- In the event of a rate increase during an existing contract period, Advertiser will have the option to cancel the remaining period with one month's notice or as of the date of the rate increase, whichever period is shorter, without penalty or continue the contract at the revised rate.
- Acceptance of advertising is subject to space availability and concordance with the content and reputation of websites in the Hair Resources Network.
- Payment for advertising shall be made in full. Minimum contract period is 1 month.
- Advertiser represents and warrants that they are authorized to publish the entire contents and subject matter of the advertisements, and that publication by Publisher will not violate the personal or proprietary rights of any third party or any law or regulation. Advertiser will indemnify and hold Publisher harmless from and against any loss, expense, or liability (including attorney's fees) resulting from claims or suits based upon such advertising, without limitation.
- Publisher reserves the right, at its absolute discretion and at any time before publication, to reject any advertising copy, whether or not the same has already been acknowledged and/or previously published. The rejection of copy by the Publisher, for any reason whatsoever, shall not be considered a breach of contract, but shall require Advertiser to supply new copy acceptable to the Publisher. Advertisements that simulate editorial content must be clearly labeled "ADVERTISEMENT" and Publisher may, in its sole discretion, so label such copy. Such advertisements must appear in a different typeface than that used for Publisher's editorial material.
- Publisher reserves the right to re-design parts of or the entire website and to re-position advertising and sponsorship accordingly without prior notice.
- The Publisher will notify the Advertiser by Email that their advertisement has been added to the website.
- The agreed duration will begin from notification by Publisher
- Advertiser must notify the Publisher as soon as is reasonable by either Email or Fax (614) 792-0594 of any inaccuracy or changes that need to be made.
- Cancellation Policy: Any monthly campaign can be cancelled with 5 days of the monthly billing cycle. Cancellation notice must be received via Email to heguide @ hairresources.net. 3-month, 6-month or 12-month advertising contracts cannot be cancelled. There are no refunds available for advertising. No fees will be due beyond the original price of the contract.
- Publisher is not liable for delays in delivery and/or non-delivery in the event of any situation beyond the control of the Publisher, such as hosting issues.
- Advertisements will be displayed 24/hours per day, 7-days per week with no rotation cycle.
- Statistics for click-through rates are NOT AVAILABLE. Ad effectiveness must be determined by Advertiser.
- Publisher, at its option, may terminate its relationship with Advertiser for the breach of any of the terms hereof.
- Banner advertisements for the Premium plan must be no greater than 728 x 90 pixels, the Gold plan 350 x 350 pixels and the Standard plan 175x 200 pixels.
- All advertising is on a first come basis. As demand increases, additional ad locations will be made available.
- The Advertiser may not use any space for the advertisement either directly or indirectly of any business organization, enterprise, product, or service other than that for which the advertising space is provided by the Publisher, nor may Advertiser authorize any others to use any advertising space.
- Orders containing restrictions, or specifying position, facing, editorial adjacency, or other requirements may be accepted and inserted but such restrictions or specifications are at Publisher's sole discretion.
- Typographical errors by Publisher in published advertisements shall not constitute a breach of contract, but shall, if brought to the Publisher's attention no later than 5 working days after the advertisement appears, entitle Advertiser to daily advertising fees, unless a proof of the advertisement was furnished to or by the Publisher, in which event Advertiser shall accept full responsibility.
- Advertiser recognizes that the copyright in any advertisements created by Publisher is owned by Publisher. As to all other advertisements, Advertiser agrees that Publisher has the non-exclusive right, for the full term of copyright by itself or through third parties, to republish and reuse any advertisements submitted hereunder in any form in which the advertisements may be published or used (in any media now in existence or hereafter developed) in whole or in part, whether or not combined with material of others. The Advertiser acknowledges and agrees that any material submitted may be included in the electronic databases of the Hair Resources Network.
- All property rights, including any copyright interest in any advertisements produced for Advertiser or by Publisher, using artwork and/or typography furnished or arranged for by Publisher, shall be the property of the Publisher. No such advertisements or part thereof may be reproduced without the prior written consent of the Publisher.
- The foregoing terms shall govern the relationship between Publisher and Advertiser. Publisher has not made any representations to Advertiser that are not contained herein. Unless expressly agreed to in writing signed by Publisher, no other terms and conditions, copy instruction, letters, or otherwise will be binding on Publisher.
- Subject to the above, the liability of the Publisher in contract, tort, negligence, pre-contract or other representations or otherwise arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions or the performance or observance of its obligations under these terms and conditions, and every applicable part of them shall be limited to the amendment of any inaccurate data in accordance with any terms and conditions above or in the event that the Publisher fails to electronically publish an advertisement, the Advertiser's sole remedy and the Publisher's entire liability to the Advertiser shall be limited at the Publisher's option to either a refund of the advertising fee or relevant portion thereof, or placement of the advertisement at a later time in a comparable position.
- The Advertiser acknowledges that any website on which an advert is displayed is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis without any representation or endorsement. The Publisher makes no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to such website, including but not limited to, implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security, accuracy, condition or completeness, or any implied warranty arising from course of dealing or usage or trade or that the website will meet any requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or are fully functional, accurate, or reliable.
- These terms and conditions (as amended from time to time) together with any document expressly referred to in any of the terms, contains the entire agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter covered and supersede any previous agreements, arrangements, undertakings or proposals, written or verbal, between the parties in relation to such matters. No verbal explanation or verbal information given by any party shall alter the interpretation of these terms and conditions.
- Each party confirms that, in agreeing to these terms and conditions, it has not relied on any representation save insofar as the same has expressly been made a representation in these terms and conditions and agrees that it shall have no remedy in respect of any misrepresentation which has not become a term of these terms and conditions save that the agreement of each party contained in this.
- The invalidity, illegality or unenforceability of any provision of these terms and conditions shall not affect or impact the continuation in force of the remainder of these terms and conditions.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall be construed as creating a partnership or joint venture of any kind between the parties or as constituting either party as the agent of the other party for any purpose whatsoever and neither party shall have the authority or power to bind the other party or to contract in the name of or create a liability against the other party in any way or for any purpose.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Ohio law and the parties hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Ohio courts in respect of any dispute or matter arising out of or connected with these terms and conditions.
NOTE: You must contact
Sales Dept to be approved first.
Contact our Sales Department for any questions about HairResources.net advertising plans.